Anuko World Clock is a download for Windows that replaces the regular system clock with several time zones of your choosing. Knowing the time around the world has never been simpler. Whether you travel from timezone to timezone or have international friends, it is the clock for you!
When downloaded, the Anuko World Clock software replaces the taskbar's system clock with a list of time zones, the specifics of which you define yourself. The options this utility offers include:
-Varied digital and analog skins.
-Time converter for easy time calculations across timezones.
-The ability to set any amount of alarms and toggle World Clock's action on the alarm.
-A label that you can edit to display, for example, the name of your overseas contact, or business partner.
-A tooltip for every clock, allowing you to label the cities and countries whose time you are displaying.
-The ability to hide the clocks in your system tray in a menu.
-Online time synchronization over SNTP or HTTP.
-A URL or program link of your choosing, on double-click (eg: display weather, or show a news page for a location).
The clock's success is due primarily to its manageability, ease of use, and diversity as an award-winning Windows utility. On top of a highly usable shareware, Anuko World Clock is also available as a very affordable personal tool. Around 50% of Anuko World Clock's customers are enterprise users, who require a powerful timezone monitoring tool that adjusts automatically for appropriate daylight savings through summer and winter, and keeps them in touch with their overseas partners, colleagues or friends.
Anuko World Clock is very good for stock and currency traders. Whether you are an enterprise in need of an efficient timezone monitoring utility, or a home user with a loved-one in another country, Anuko World Clock is software you should not be without.
» version 5.8.1 - posted on 2014-12-24
Time zone and DST updates since last release. Code refactoring and cleanup. City database updates. User-controlled logging. See detailed change log at http://www.anuko.com/world_clock/change_log/index.htm.
» version 3.7 - posted on 2007-05-11
Support of close to real-time clouds imagery on the world map. Support of higher resolutions of world map, which is available to users with high-end video adapters. Additional translations. Extended city database.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)
THIS AGREEMENT (or "EULA") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PERSON, COMPANY, OR ORGANIZATION ("YOU") AND ANUKO INTERNATIONAL LTD ("ANUKO") ABOUT INSTALLING AND USING ANUKO WORLD CLOCK ("THE SOFTWARE"). BY INSTALLING AND USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE INSTALLATION PROCESS AND USING THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, THEN DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
Anuko hereby grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Software. For evaluation and free versions of the Software, the license is granted but the Software functionality is limited. For a fully-functioning version of the Software, a license fee shall be paid by following the instructions prompted by the program. Anuko offers four types of licenses:
1. SINGLE USER LICENSE. Each single user license allows you to install and use the Software on two computers (such as a home computer and a work computer) assuming that you are the same primary user on both computers and the Software is not used simultaneously.
2. DEPARTMENT LICENSE. A department license allows up to 10 concurrent users to use the Software within your organization.
3. SITE LICENSE. A site license allows you to install and use the Software on unlimited number of computers belonging to one geographical "site." A "site" is one geographical location in an organization, such as one company office in one city.
4. WORLDWIDE LICENSE. A worldwide license allows you to install and use the Software on unlimited number of computers worldwide within one global organization.
Your license is good for life, and included in your license is one year of free Software updates. At the end of your free year, you may:
- Do nothing and continue to use the Software.
- Purchase a one-time update with a discount, if applicable (restrictions may apply).
- Purchase an annual recurring subscription for product updates, if applicable (restrictions may apply).
You may not:
- Permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above;
- Modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction);
- Create derivative works based on the Software;
- Copy the Software (except as specified above);
- Rent, lease, or transfer rights to the Software;
- Remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
You may copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Software's proprietary notices.
DOWNLOAD LINK AND CD
Upon checkout, Anuko may have offered you options to order the Software on CD or buy the Extended Download Service (EDS) for 1 year. If you selected any of these options, the following terms apply:
- CDs are sent via regular postal service. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- If you ordered EDS, your download link will work for 1 year after purchase.
- If you have not ordered CD or EDS, your download link may work for only 14 days. It is recommended to SAVE the downloaded Software for backup purposes.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain with Anuko. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the Software remains with you. Should the Software prove defective, you and not Anuko assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
ANUKO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.